Oregon Rain Shave Butter was handcrafted specifically for shaving. Rob, one of the owners created this shave butter to shave and to moisturize his face after shaving. It turned out so well he decided to make it for sale.
- It is non-foaming and very moisturizing.
- Use it on the face, legs, or armpits.
- Not just for men. His wife, Johnna, likes it too!
- Use it afterwards as a moisturizer.
- Made with four nutrient rich moisturizing butters for your shaving experience.
- We also add rainwater to help hydrate the skin while the oils and butters moisturize the skin.
Directions: Wet skin with warm water. Apply a small amount of shave butter to hands and smooth a thin layer over area to be shaved. Shave. Rinse. Apply a small amount for extra moisturizing.
Ingredients: rainwater, cocoa butter, illipe butter, mango butter, shea butter, emulsifying wax (vegetable derived), stearic acid (vegetable derived), glycerin, gluco delta lactone, fragrance, sodium benzoate, jojoba seed oil, vitamin E
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Oregon Rain Shave Butter
My son says this is the best ever! Leaves the skin smooth. It lasts a very long time!
My sons say this is the best product they have ever used for a smooth, comfortable shave. One said you could sell it in smaller quantities because it takes such a small amount.