Oregon Rain Rosewood Handmade Soap is naturally scented with 100% essential oils. Rosewood is a sweet, woody-floral masculine scent with a hint of spice. A great deodorant soap that has antiseptic, anti microbial and aphrodisiac properties.
Each bar is handcrafted and handmade especially for you! Our soap bars are really made with Oregon rainwater that we collect, filter and purify ourselves. We use rainwater because it's a soft water and a natural resource adding uniqueness to our products. We also use olive oil for its skin conditioning properties and coconut, rice bran and castor oils to provide a gentle, creamy, fluffy lather. We use natural colorants, herbs, nutrients and essential oils for aromatherapy benefits when we can. Otherwise, we use cosmetic grade colorants and fragrance oils for vibrant color and scent. Each bar is aged for at least 30 days. Not only will the soap last longer, but it will also be at the optimum mildness.
And don't forget to send a little "Oregon Rain" to someone you care about it's a great gift or a souvenir!
Ingredients: Rice Bran, Oregon Rainwater, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Seed Oil, Essential Oils, Ground Organic Rose Petals
- Palm Oil Free
- Scented with 100% Essential Oils
- Gluten Free
- Colorant Free
- Good ingredients. Not drying or astringent. You can open your eyes with this soap on your face!
- When applying this, your skin feels a bit like it has oil/moisturizer on. But easy to rinse off too and no residue in tub.
- Scent is subtle and good present for anyone -- unisex scent. It smells stronger on the bar than on your skin. From over 10 soaps of theirs I smelled, this was the most balanced, intriguing, and unique. More woody than rosy.
- It does not melt too easily and leave muck in your soap case.
- It lasts a very long time, easily over 4 weeks with use everyday.
- None really. I wish they would have sales more often :)
- Perhaps the packaging can be revamped and more suave and chic for gift giving moments, but everything about them is homemade-vibe so it fits.
This is a very, very lightly scented soap. I don't even really smell any rose undertones - just woody, airy, refreshing and clean. (So don't be turned off by the "rose" on the label!)
This is a perfect bar for men, especially if you're not a fan of overpowering scents but like just the faintest hint of something woody.